What will my next creation be? We'll find out... in like a year, lol. It takes a long time for me to finish something. I love drawing though! I love seeing what the outcome is. I just go with the flow. See what develops.
I have weaknesses, and I manage them. Like faces, notice the angel doesn't have a face showing? Works for me! lol. I wish I was better at them, but darn, they're hard!
My Skulls picture took forever. I had never drawn a skull before and I like how it turned out. Something about pencils, they give you so much control for shading and I love playing with that, it comes naturally. And thank goodness for erasers, right? I actually got this idea of skulls from one of Clint's t-shirts.. and honestly, the shirt is way cooler... but I still like mine, turned out pretty different. The background turned out trippy! I didn't know what I was gonna do... so I just did it! I like having something to look at when I draw, I'm not to good at just imagination.
I do love oil paints, but they are just too messy! I need my own room for my art supplies. It's not like high school, they have every tool and every single little thing you need, the good old days.
Hopefully my next art piece is beautiful. I will have to think!

Aww! I love this I was scrolling down and didn't even see this post weeks ago! So mad at myself! Love the art and don't worry you will think of something great! Love u!
ReplyDelete