So planning a wedding was one of the most stressful things I've ever experienced in my life! But geez, I think we're all relieved it's done and over with! I always say, I'm never getting married again!But all those months of planning were so worth it! The wedding couldn't of been better, it was better then I imagined it could ever be. It was so much fun, full of friendly faces, good music, beautiful people, delicious food and all the booze you needed! lol.

I didn't even cry at the ceremony and Clint was more emotional then me that day! lol. The memories will last a lifetime.
It's been just over two months and we are yet to get our thank you's done!! But a card does not justify the thanks and gratitude me and Clint have to everybody who helped us out to make out special day beyond perfect! It was so much work and wasn't too cheap either, and we couldn't of done it without the help of our families & friends! THANK YOU!!!
Now I want some of my friends to get married so I can go to their weddings and just enjoy myself! Hey Sara & Jessie, have your reception soon! lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment