Monday, March 16, 2009

What-A-Week!


Wow wow wow!! These past few days have been full of excitement and stress!! Ah!!

First off, I found my wedding dress! It's the most amazing dress I could of ever dream of, it's just what I always imagined, only better!! I feel like a princess in it... I am so excited! This picture doesn't do it justice. (Like my big smile? lol.) That's my serious face, like, I seriously want this dress! So YEAH!

Now, I'm sure you've all heard I put an offer up for a house. We looked at it on Friday and OMGGGGGGGGG, I WANT IT!! It was perfect, just perfect. We find out this week if we get it... I can't tell you how crazy I'm going waiting for this phone call. Keep your fingers crossed. Every 6 seconds, I'm thinking of this house. I won't write too much about this, unless I get it. I don't want to get me hopes up too much.

Finally. Clint went to Mississippi once to help hang dry wall for $22/hr. I tagged along w/ him too, which I hated it. Well, he got that job offered to him again, only in Texas. And he wants to do it. It's $22/hr, then after 40 hrs, it's $33/hr, after 50 hrs it's $22/hr untaxed. (Something like that.) The guy said he's been working 70 hours a week, (that's over a $1,000 a week!!!) Clint feels working anywhere else is a waste of his precious time... (hah! typical man) I just don't know what will happen with this, maybe nothing. But we could use the money, especially if we get a house. (I must admit, him not working get's old fast!) There's a thousand possibilities w/ this... I won't worry about it for now though!

I hope I get the house. Kermit knows exactly how I feel:

1 comment:

  1. Kimmy! The picture of the dress looks like from a magazine! What a perfect dress! And I really hope you get your house!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

    ReplyDelete