Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ohhh, baby!



So my nephew Grahm turned 1 on February 20. We had a birthday party for him with the family. I can't believe how fast he's grown and how quickly time is going by. He's starting to walk, I'm sure he'll master it in no time! He got his own little birthday cake which was adorable to watch him get messy in. Mommy even got messy with him! He's such a joy to have in my life and he always puts a smile on my face!

Life seems to be flying by! With my wedding counting down and speaking of babies, my best friend is pregnant. Which has put me in a difficult position for my wedding party. She's suppose to be my maid of honor but she's due at the end of August. I just think it will be better for everybody if she's not in the wedding. I have a million reasons I won't get into... but I am kind of sad because I was really looking forward to her being there for me on my special day... but now she has to be there for her baby, which I understand! Life will go on!

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I can't believe he is already walking! It seems like yesterday that you were looking forward to him being born and now here he is... cruising right along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. I'm so glad his in Michigan w/ me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Grahm cracker is a cutie! Looks like he's really digging his birthday cake, and wants to share with his mom, lol. I can't believe he's a year already!

    ReplyDelete