Why hello! Welcome!You must really like me if you're here....

So I must really like you too! (lol, I laugh at myself a lot)
I have no idea what to write about! But let me think!
Wedding planning is coming along. We booked a hall (thank god!) Lamotte in Snover. I think once it's decorated it will look perfect, although I was looking forward to a disco ball at the Gun Club.. I think I like the location better then the Gun Club now.. which the story w/ the Gun Club is ridiculous. The women really screwed Derek and Sheila (Clint's parents). I want to write a letter to the paper and be like.. "Hey, this is the bride you totally screwed!" She sounded like a psycho! She really made Derek and Sheila look bad too... that wench! lol.
But so far, 3 of my bridesmaids have their dresses picked out, and I am so pleased! They are beautiful!! We went with Eggplant for our color. I must be honest, they didn't have the color I really wanted.. (a bright grape). But you gotta do what you gotta do! I'm sure they will look great, especially in the sunshine! (Which there will be sunshine that day! NO RAIN!)

So now we gotta find a caterer! We're meeting w/ PJ O'Briens in Caro on Monday, so maybe he'll be the one. I know we're having a pig roast and I must have chicken Alfredo! It's like my favorite! Maybe some taco salad too! I can't wait!!
So do you like my graphics? I totally do!! HAHA!
Anyway.. me and Clint are going to look into HUD homes today at 4:30. So hopefully we'll be moving out of our crappy apartment soon. The kitchen sink was clogged (frozen!) for two weeks last month... that's 1/2 the month!! But they gave us some money off, which yea, we deserve it for putting up w/ such a nuisance..
It will all pay off one day.. and then we'll look back and laugh... I just hope to be laughing soon! I want to moved in a couple of months.. hopefully by our wedding for sure! (This is stressful/scary/exciting all at once)
Well I think I'm good w/ this blog. Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment